Oolite releases (version 1.77 or later) are delivered using Deployment Release configuration to ensure maximum performance.
Patch programs for Test Release configuration are available from BerliOS
Test Release configuration is intended for testers, maintainers, OXP developers and in general for whoever has an interest in having Oolite configured with the following debugging features (at the expense of performance):
- Debug OXP and Debug Console are supported.
- OXP Verifier functionality is included.
- Localization tools support is included.
- AI Graphviz support is included.
- Debug information is added. (e.g. AI stack, collision, dump target state, entities, memory usage, script tracing etc.)
- JS monitor support is enabled.
- The JS method takeSnapshot() is enabled.
- Shift-F displays FPS, entities, coordinates and TAF info.
- TAF is enabled.
- Sanity checks are included.